network installs

Hello world,

I've done a couple of slink installs recently, with some success.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do either of them from CD (the first,
the CD drive was some weird parallel port SCSI thing, which I just gave
up on, and the second I didn't have a Debian CD in the first place)

Anyway, both times I did have a working fast ethernet connection, and
it was /really/ annoying that I couldn't just ftp the base disks from
somewhere.

I'd thus like to ask for the program snarf to be added to the bootdisks
for potato.

It's GPLed, and I presume it's small enough not to cause too many
problems:

[aj@sapphire ~]$ ls -l /usr/bin/snarf
-rwxr-xr-x   1 root     root        19244 Dec 31 02:34 /usr/bin/snarf*
[aj@sapphire ~]$ ldd /usr/bin/snarf
        libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x40010000)

It supports ftp, http (proxies and authenticated), and gopher urls.

Please please please?

(that said, copying stuff to windows drives from within windows, and
using the NFS option got me through, so mostly it was all pretty good)

Cheers,
aj