Debian Boot Floppies CVS: boot-floppies aph

CVSROOT:	/debian/home/sr1/lib/cvs
Module name:	boot-floppies
Changes by:	aph	99/02/24 23:38:20

Modified files:
	documentation  : install.sgml

Log message:
all of the following are m68k changes from Michael Schmitz
<MSchmitz@lbl.gov>, massaged a bit by myself, naturally

<sect1>CPU, Mainboards, and Video Support -- talk about VME

<sect>Installation Media -- minor corrections

<sect>Memory and Disk Space Requirements -- talk about RAM on Atari
and Mac

<sect>Backups -- admonish more for m68k about having original OS
installation media

<sect1>Firmware Revisions and Existing OS Setup -- a few more details;
more still needed

<sect1>Bad Memory Modules -- a few more details about Atari and Amiga
RAM issues, more info still needed

<sect>Recommended Partitioning Scheme -- tiny correction

<sect1>Partitioning in Atari TOS -- populated properly now

<sect1>Partitioning in MacOS -- populated properly now

<sect>Description of Installation System Files -- add VME images,
correct MacOS installer name, mention {amiga,mac,atari}/install.txt
(??) files, which I've never heard of but I guess are quick ref files?

<sect1>Installing from Atari TOS -- new section

<sect1>Installing from MacOS -- new section