Re: Fw: czech boot and dinstall

On Thu, Jan 14, 1999 at 09:22:38PM +0100, Pavel Makovec wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm attaching all the files localized to Czech,
> which I received from Martin Schulze. They
> are in ISO 8859-2 coding. Can you include
> them please?

Done. There was a little inconsistency in the naming: the po file was
named cz.po, the scripts/*/messages were on a directory ca/ and the
utilities/dinstall/messages file was named lang_cs.h
I've used "cz" for all of them. (I hope you don't mind).

> If there are problems with the border chars
> (BTW, does anyone know what I'm talking
> about?) I have a solution to that problem.

I know what you're talking about 'cause others have told me about it
already (Edmund Grimley for Latin-3 and Matej Vela for Latin-2). Both
have sent me patches that deal with the problem, but I'm still
unconvinced about which one to use. I guess one more can't hurt. ;-)

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es