notes on apt for boot-floppies -- defaults not quite right!

The apt defaults for where to install from, on the boot floppies, is
not quite right. I offers llug.sep.bnl.gov as the default -- shouldn't
it use http.us.debian.org?  This is round-robin and more default!

(If we really wanted to get sexy we could look at the timezones and
guess from that, but hey, we might as well wait for a nifty netselect
type solution rather than going overboard).

I think this should be changed for slink.  Agree?  Disagree?