Re: translating Debian Installation Manual to Croatian

Enrique Zanardi <ezanardi@ull.es> writes:
> On Tue, Dec 08, 1998 at 03:08:35PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
>> Matej Vela <mvela@public.srce.hr> writes: > I'd like to translate
>> the Installation manual to Croatian for slink.
>>
>> > What would be the deadline?  Where can I find a current version?
>>
>> Matej, we have time.  Not much, but time.  I've been a bit bogged
>> down lately myself, sorry for the tardiness of this reply.  Even if
>> we miss the release, however, we can still provide documentation
>> for Croatian users over the web, for instance.

> I know of someone that wants to translate the manual to spanish
> also.  Is the version that comes in boot-floppies_2.1.2 good enough
> to start translating?

Yikes.  Can you all give me to the end of the weekend?

There's also the issue of the m68k and alpha install manuals.
Although, that's not such a big issue for translators; that will be
*removing* rather than adding, for the most part.

> boot-floppies/README-Translators

Ah, that's great.

Someone mentioned to me they wanted to do the Finnish translation.  Is
there a list of the different languages that are complete or nearly
complete?  I guess I could just run 'check-complete' over the
languages already there, but I htink this would be a useful little
tidbit for README-Translators .