Re: Busybox update

Goswin Brederlow <goswin.brederlow@student.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:

> The demofs will eigther depend on the boot-disk package or be
> integrated into the boot-disk package. If its not integrated I don´t
> know exactly how I should get the relevant stuff off the boot-disk
> package (resc1440.bin, base.tgz, drv1440.bin, busybox).

I think it'd be great to integrate it.  I'm sorry if my conclusions on
your motives were incorrect.  I can get a little touchy sometimes
since there are a lot of redundant efforts going on, and I naturally
prefer people to rally around boot-floppies (even though I realize it
needs lots of work and modularity and all that).