Re: lithuanian po-debconf translation

Quoting Kęstutis Biliūnas (kebil@kaunas.init.lt):
> Hi,
>
> In attachement there are initial lithuanian po-debconf translation
> for second stage base-config. Could someone commit it please?

Commited. Also commited your other base-config file.

However, this file had some errors which I had to correct before
commiting.

There were some extra "escape" characters (\) before quotes in both
translations AND original english strings.

I strongly suggest you to use a dedicated PO file editor for avoiding
such errors.

At least, try to "msgfmt -o /dev/null --statistics xx.po" before
sending the files....

These files should throw Lithuanian at 100%.

I corrected the inconsistency between the translations for "Rebooting
the system" in prebaseconfig and di-utils (replaced an unbreakable
space by a normal space).

Lt should now be PERFECT.