rename "floppy" image to "rootfloppy"

After the recent changes to floppy booting on i386, we have a new
bootfloppy image, and the "floppy" image is a root floppy; it contains
the initrd that the installer uses[1].

I'm finding this is confusing terminology; you boot from the bootfloppy,
so the other one should probably be the rootfloppy. I'm considering
renameing this in build/, but I am unsure about other arches, daily
builds, and what else this might break.

I could only rename this for i386, other arches that can fit on one
floppy (are there any?) could continue to use the floppy image name.

--
see shy jo

[1] before someone asks, this does not suffer from the usb keyboard problem