Re: d-i make build error

* Rajkumar S. wrote:

> I am trying to compile and try out d-i, but could not find
> pcmcia-cs-udeb and finishes with error.
>
> Reading Package Lists... Done
> Building Dependency Tree... Done
> E: Couldn't find package pcmcia-cs-udeb
> make: *** [floppy-get_udebs-stamp] Error 100

This (and other) packages are not yet uploaded. In current cvs the
pkg-lists are modified, so that these packages are not pulled in for
now.

So a cvs update would probably solve your problem.

Sebastian

--
PGP-Key: http://www.mmweg.rwth-aachen.de/~sebastian.ley/public.key
Fingerprint: A46A 753F AEDC 2C01 BE6E  F6DB 97E0 3309 9FD6 E3E6