Re: net image full

On Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 10:49:52AM +0100, Alastair McKinstry wrote:
> telnetd, I can't think of why thats there; was someone planning on doing
> installs remotely via telnetting into the client from the server ???

telnetd need is needed to install it on a s390 system. because you
haven't any direct console there. You must boot and then telnet into the
installer.

> > Replacing pump, dash and busybox with busybox-cvs got me down to
> > -15k.
> > Hopefully removing mkswap, swapon, swapoff, telnet, chroot and
> > telnetd
> > brings us up to positive again. ;) Unfortunately, udhcpc in
> > busybox-cvs
> > didn't seem to work. :/
well, thats what I say before: we need two busybox variants. One called
busybox-boot-udeb (a very small set of programms to go into stage 2),
and
busybox-udeb (a bigger set with (maybe all) neede binaries).

Bye
Thorsten

--
Thorsten Sauter