floppy retriever

I've worked some more on the floppy retriever, and I think it's fairly
stable (though not very friendly if there's no floppy mounted or if
modules are missing et.c.)

I added floppy-retriever to pkg-lists/cdrom/common and noticed that
floppy-modules was already added to it, and also to cdrom144/common.
floppy-modules doesn't fit on the cdrom144 target (and neither on net)
and I feel that's a big, big problem. I'm not sure how to figure out how
much space we have to work on since it's space after compression that
counts.

But anyway, if you, like me, build your own CD images, you should be
able to test it.

Now I just have to figure out the multiple provides problem too,
bleargh.

/Martin