Re: debian-installer/language

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 04:46:42PM +0100, Sylvain Ferriol wrote:
> hello
> i can not find the template where debian-installer/language is defined
> it is used in the show_main_menu function in main-menu.c

It is not yet implemented.  Providing this template does not help,
since it is used to display translated main-menu items, but they cannot
be translated at the moment.  I18n has only been achieved in cdebconf,
you may see translated questions by setting the LANGUAGE environment
variable, e.g. LANGUAGE=fr

Denis