How can I create an install CD?

Hello!

I have checked out debian-installer from CVS, and I already figured out
to make boot floppies. I tried the on a vmware with the 'net' floppy,
but unfortunately, the pcnet32 driver is not on it, trying to put the
nic-modules-extra udeb on it fails for lack of space. Yes I know, I can
build an extra udeb for pcnet32 and build a new floppy.

But I think it would be nicer, if there was sort of a 'net install CD',
with _all_ net drivers on it (there is plenty of space on a CD). But
first I need to know how to create an install CD, to work that out.

Is this a thing where I can be of help for the d-i project?

Greetings,
Oliver
--
DAM approval waiting time: 160 days.