Re: [d-i] Testing po-debconf

On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 09:33:59AM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote:
[...]
> > it could also in the future be retrieved from a web page similar to the
> > Free Translation Project, visit
> >     http://www2.iro.umontreal.ca/~pinard/po/registry.cgi?team=fr
> > and click on some program names, a link to the POT file is available.
>
> Why "similar to" ? All free projects are welcomed on this project. No need
> to reimplement it ;)

You are right :)
But it means that developers should be aware of i18n and send their POT
files to the robot, I'm afraid some more lobbying has to be done before
it happens.
Could we collect POT files with check_trans.pl (this script generates
http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/templates/ pages) and send them to
the robot?

Denis