Re: PowerPC kernel repository (was: Woody on IBM RS/6000 7025 F50)

On Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:44:03 -0700
"Chris Tillman" <tillman@voicetrak.com> wrote:
> There was no response to this request on the debian-powerpc list, I
> guess it really belongs to debian-boot (cc'd).
>
> Since the consensus is that the current prep and chrp kernels which
> we supply as part of boot-floppies are badly broken and unusable,
> would something like this be considered for a stable point release?

Does that mean there will be new kernel-image packages for
woody point release? If that is what is required for making this thing
install, that probably is a good enough reason to add a new one, if it
doesn't intrude with existing installs.

Comments?

regards,
	junichi