Anyone actually using autopartkit v0.2?

As some of you know, I'm trying to merge the Skolelinux version of
autopartkit with the version in Debian CVS.  This was a lot harder
than I expected because both version have changed a lot since they
split.

Is there anyone actually using the version in Debian CVS, or is it OK
for me to just replace it with the skolelinux version?  The Skolelinux
version is not able to present a question about which device to use,
but will nuke all partition tables on all disk before it repartitions.
It is on the other hand in daily use in the Skolelinux project. :-)