Re: Install doc: X11 ?

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 05:23:11PM +0200, Marc SCHAEFER wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is anyone working on enhancing the installation documentation for Debian
> GNU/Linux so that basic X11 setup (4.x) through dpkg-reconfigure
> xserver-xfree86 is mostly described ?

That'd be outside the scope of install documentation. But I agree,
there should be some step-by-step HOWTOs for people when the automatic
configuration doesn't cut it. You can start at www.xfree86.org to see
if you can find what you're looking for, and if so we can certainly
point the user to that in the post-install chapter.

|        debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>       |
|                  To Have, Give All to All (ACIM)               |