tasksel: kde-i18n and util-linux-locales in national tasks?

Hi,

I have produced a 'danish' task for tasksel.

I wondered if there was a reason why the kde-i18n-?? packages are not
included in any national tasks. Would its inclusion force (or trick) the
user into installing all the basic kde packages?
If not, I believe it should certainly be included in all the tasks.

Also I would expect the util-linux-locales package to be a good
candidate for all the languages for which it offers translations:
cs, da, de, es, fr, it, ja, nl, pt_BR, sv, tr.

Please review this suggested file for the 'danish' task. Does it look
allright?:

Task: danish
Section: l10n
 This task installs packages and documentation in Danish
 to help Danish speaking people use Debian.
Essential:
 locales
 language-env
Packages: