Re: installing debian

> Hi Bruce,
>   Thanks for your reply, i didn't write the first message very well, i
wasn't using the mouse, i was trying to use the keyboard without any
success, I'm going to have another go at it as i'm still having trouble with
the keyboard.
          I've installed debian a few times now, the first time i actually
got to  log in, (but cant remember which keyboard i picked) but i dont think
is was the correct box if bedian is like mandrake, it was just a black
screen with log in then password  but it wouldn't boot to the desktop, so i
must be doing a lot of things wrong, Justing writing to say thanx for your
help.

                                     Jackie