Re: Updated dbootstrap french translation

Martin Quinson <Martin.Quinson@ens-lyon.fr> writes:

> On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 06:46:02PM +0100, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> > On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 06:00:43PM +0100, Martin Quinson wrote:
> > > My problem is that I don't have write access to this part of the cvs server
> > > (I have such an access to the web cvs). So,

Well, you have access also to the anonymous pserver -- see README-CVS
on the top-level.

> > > who can commit it ?
> > > who should I send my next update next time ?
> > > how can I have a write access (even only on this file, if possible) ?
> >
> > Hm, you should have access if you are in the Debian group.
>
> No, I'm not in the "Debian group", strictly speaking: I'm not an official
> developper ;)

I can provide you an account if you send me a username (at least 6
letters), an alternative user name, and a password, all encrypted
using the PGP off the Debian Developer's keyring, if you are
interested in maintaining this on an ongoing basis.

FYI, this patch was applied already by kind Mr Kimdon.