Re: debian 2.3

Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 09:50:15AM -0700 wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 02:54:01AM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> >
> [suggestion to add telnet/netcat to boot-floppies]
s/telnet\//
telnet is already there.  see the attachment to:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot-0104/msg00400.html
for the contents of the root filesystem (as of a few days ago).

> > I guess I would really shelf this for now... or just take suggestions
> > and leave them in todo for now.
>
> busybox 0.51 (others also?) includes netcat and telnet. i guess its a
> moot point now?
I think netcat would be nice, I've transfered files with netcat when I didn't
feel like setting up a web server.  But we should probably wait and see how much
space internationalization takes up.