Re: Dependency on boot-floppies

Because this package makes the documentation in a zillion different
languages, and it uses tetex to do it.  libwww is so that the build
procedure can fetch things it wants from the internet.  If you don't
want to build the whole thing, ie. if you want to skip the doc part,
you can probably skip some of those packages, but "make check" looks
for them all, so....