Re: Thermometer not updating

Hi Bas,

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 01:55:32AM +0200, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> On 10/17/2013 11:21 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> > I haven't looked into FreeXL yet, for now I only have the NEW packages
> > change.
>
> I've updated and ran the blends modules in my UDD instance and the
> FreeXL package now shows up as expected. That makes me expect the
> debian-gis blend to be fixed on Alioth after the next UDD cronjob.

That's (most probably ... I'm just testing it) correct.  The problem
was that the blends-metadata job was missing in the crontab. :-(

I'm caring for this together with making sure that ftpnew,
blends_prospective and blends-metadata will run in exactly this sequence
which is necessary with your change to UDD (many thanks for this!) to
get the tables filled properly.