Raw implementation of Registration field feature

Hi,

Debian Med bio task today got a "Registration" field added.  It contains an
URL where users of the software autodock should register to enable the
authors for continuous funding of their work.  If you look at

   http://debian-med.debian.net/tasks/bio#autodock

you see how this field can be propagated to the tasks pages to make our
users aware of this request of the authors.  This first implementation is
just a proof of concept.  What I want you to to is:

  1. Propose a better text for the issue (it will become a translatable
     string)
  2. Propose a nicer formatting (background color, text style whateve) -
     just provide a patch for the css file defining td.registration.
  3. Other hints for enhancement.

BTW, we could do perfectly the same for the publication / citation
issue which was discussed in Debian Science.

Any hint is welcome

Klarmachen zum Ändern!