Re: MySQL preseed auto answer

I have discover that when i do a debconf-get-selections --installer I can see next answers:

mysql-server-5.0 mysql-server/root_password pasword
mysql-server-5.0 mysql-server/root_password_again password

The problem is when I try to put this answer in preseed file throws next error:

error: Cannot find a question for mysql-server/root_password
error: Cannot find a question for mysql-server/root_password_again
ERROR: preseed file invalid: /home/av7admin/distribucion/profiles/initial.preseed

It's like was a bug in simple-cdd packages or in debconf configure for mysql-server-5.0 package.

What do you think?

Must I report to simple-cdd manteiner or mysql-server-5.0 manteiner?

Thanks,

Sergio

El lun, 04-05-2009 a las 17:05 -0300, Lucas Brasilino escribió:
> This is a bug? Anyone has trying this and solve the problem?
>
> Any help would be appreciated

You should:

1) take a lot at it's postinst script and see if password is set/get
to/from debconf backend.

2) look at bug reports

3) contact maintainers team.

regards