R: A cluster under Linux Debian?

12/03/2008 14.57
>A: <debian-beowulf@lists.debian.org>
>Ogg: A cluster under
Linux Debian?

>Bonjour,
>
>We are buying a cluster. There will be about 30
nodes.
>I would like to know it s possible to install Debian on it.

Yes, we
are working about a cluster solution using Debian software.
What are you
interested, HPC or HPA cluster solution?

>Do you know if the Infiniband
Debian driver is reliable?*

>*What is your own experience whith debian and
infiniband?

Yes, We are working about a cluster solution using Infiniband
too.
The debian kernel software running on our cluster is depending what you
ask your cluster.

Dr. Antonio Dima
Cluster Engineer
www.clusterarch.it