mosix cluster and dhcp

been a while since I've done anything with my cluster.  Anyhoo, I've come across this little hitch.

Up until now, I've had clients that use static IP's in the cluster.  But for the rest of my clients, I am using dhcp,
since extra machines may come and go from the cluster.  Nodes 1 and 2 are static, they will always be there.

My current config is as such:
1) Main node (2 nics, this one has all the software I plan to run on it.  It is the only machine connected to the
'outside')
IP - 10.0.0.1
mosix.map:
1 127.0.0.1 1
2 10.0.0.2 1

2) dhcp node (this hosts dhcp for the rest of the dummy nodes)
IP - 10.0.0.2
mosix.map:
1 10.0.0.1 1
2 127.0.0.1 1

3-194) dummy nodes
These will all be setup the same.  I eventually hope to setup a netboot, so they don't need harddrives... makes it a lot
easier to add or remove a node.  (the main reason I implemented dhcp in the first place)

anyways, these guys get their IP's dynamically from the dhcp server.  some of the machines that I run in my cluster are
actually dual boot, and so they're in and out of the cluster all the time.  But I can't make a mosix.map that works with
dhcp.

I tried
1 10.0.0.1 1
2 10.0.0.2 1
3 127.0.0.1
hoping that they would still see each other, but unfortunately, all the dummy nodes try to be the 3rd node, and thus,
only one connects in, the rest sit by themselves..

So I tried changing it to
1 10.0.0.1 1
2 10.0.0.2 1
but then it complains
setpe: the supplied table is well-formatted, but my IP address (127.0.0.1) is not there!
now, The /etc/hosts file correctly has itself under 127.0.0.1, but since it will be dynamic IP's, I can't add any more
entries to either the mosix.map or the hosts file.  How do I get this to work with dynamic IP's?

example hosts file of a dummy node
127.0.0.1    D3100    localhost

which is correct...

thoughts?