Re: compiling atlas2 on athlon

Greetings!  I maintain the atlas Debian package, so I hope I can help
here!

The build process depends on 'expect', an interpreter that comes with
Debian, but may not be installed on your system.  Just do a 'apt-get
install expect5.24' or equivalent, and then 'apt-get -b source atlas'
should work just fine.  (It will take forever, though!)
(config.expect runs the expect interpreter, and *that* is the command
that is not being found.)

I'll be adding a Build-Depends entry soon.

Please let me know if you have any comments/suggestions for atlas on
Debian.

Take care,