Re: Fwd: dar_2.7.10-2~bpo12+1_amd64.changes REJECTED

On Wed, 16 Aug 2023, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:

>But yes, I am advocating for a biuld setups to include
>stable-proposed-updates when building for stable and/or
>stable-backports.

Wasn’t spu the one where updates are in before they are actually
blessed as stable updates after some testing?

So I’d expect them to not be used on a buildd for anything that
can get published to users before the next point release, which
includes backports.

On the other hand, one could make a point that using backports
requires using spu, but IIRC that isn’t currently so.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Infrastrukturexperte • tarent solutions GmbH
Am Dickobskreuz 10, D-53121 Bonn • http://www.tarent.de/

/⁀\ The UTF-8 Ribbon
╲ ╱ Campaign against      Mit dem tarent-Newsletter nichts mehr verpassen:
 ╳  HTML eMail! Also,     https://www.tarent.de/newsletter
╱ ╲ header encryption!