Re: owncloud broken by libjs-pdf?

Hi Alexander,

On  Do 07 Aug 2014 11:06:50 CEST, Alexander Wirt wrote:

On Thu, 07 Aug 2014, Mike Gabriel wrote:

Please be patient for some more days (~ 10d).
Just for the record: backports is not your personal playground, I expect you
too upload the whole backports with all dependencys tested in one step. This
is not the first time.

I had two options for providing the upgrade of owncloud from 6 to 7.

1.
Upload everything right away and break owncloud installation (because several new deps would have ended up in wheezy-bpo NEW).

2.
Push all deps into wheezy-bpo NEW first and then upload owncloud 7 to wheezy-bpo.

I chose 2. Let me know if you would have preferred 1. (so I can consider that wish next time).

If there is a third option I haven't been aware of, please let me know.

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby