Re: Backport of debhelper > 8.1 ?

Le jeudi, 12 mai 2011 13.41:06, Didier Raboud a écrit :
> Hi Joey,
>
> As I would like to backport some packages that use features introduced in
> debhelper 8.1 (namely: usb-modeswitch{,-data}, that use [0]), I would
> profit from a >8.1 debhelper backport. Are you planning one or should I
> (or anyone else fwiw) prepare & upload it?

Given that I hadn't received an answer, I finally uploaded the debhelper
backport[1]. Thanks go to Joey for debhelper (as it was really easy to
backport thanks to verbose changelog entries) and for the backports FTP-Team
for the review and accept.

Cheers

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-backports-changes/2011/05/msg00705.html
--