RFS: iptables-persistent

Dear backporters,

I am looking for a sponsor for my backport of the package
"iptables-persistent".

 * Package name    : iptables-persistent
   Version         : 0.5.3~bpo60+1
   Upstream Author : Simon Richter <sjr@debian.org>
                     Chris Silva <racerx@makeworld.com>
                     Jonathan Wiltshire <jmw@debian.org>
 * URL             : native package
                     http://robin.powdarrmonkey.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=iptables-persistent
 * License         : GPL-3
   Section         : admin

It builds those binary packages:

iptables-persistent - boot-time loader for iptables rules

QA information:
Info:	 iptables-persistent_0.5.3~bpo60+1.dsc
Info:	 Package is Lintian clean
Warning: Package is native
Warning: A watch file is not present
Info:	 The package uses straight debhelper

I'm in contact with Jonathan (the current maintainer) and he has
welcomed my offer to backport this package.

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/iptables-persistent

Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
command:

  dget -x
  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/iptables-persistent/iptables-persistent_0.5.3~bpo60+1.dsc

I would be glad if someone review and uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards,

Andreas Rütten

--
Andreas Rütten                                  AndreasRuetten@gmx.de

4096R: 0x6C9DFFB2 / 8394 99DA 59BD BCE2 3FC8 3A9E 6633 0089 6C9D FFB2