Re: slony1_1.2.13-1~bpo40+1_multi.changes is NEW

* Backports.org archive Installer <installer@backports.org> [2008-05-19 10:02:03 CEST]:
> (new) postgresql-8.3-slony1_1.2.13-1~bpo40+1_i386.deb optional misc

 When this package will be accepted you will notice that
postgresql-8.2-slony1 will get removed on the archs that build the new
package already. If you still like to stick with postgresql-8.2 you can
find the last version that never made it into testing in my private
repository: <http://rhonda.deb.at/debian/bpo/slony1/1.2.12-1/>

 I won't create a branch for postgres 8.2 support as the version has
already started to receive its end-of-life idea in testing/unstable.
Especially when it comes to severe problems or security issues with the
pg8.2-slony version you are on your own from now on, please consider
upgrading to pg8.3-slony (once it's accepted, of course).

 So long,
Rhonda