Re: need a gparted clone that works as root

On Fri, Sep 29, 2023 at 11:03:32AM -0400, gene heskett wrote:
> Wayland don't let it run and I need a partitioner.
> ??
> Tnx
> Cheers, Gene Heskett.

Hi Gene,

This is more a question for debian-user than debian-arm in the absence of
more context.

On a system running Debian 12.1 and GNOME - gparted brings up an authorisation
box for sudo - but runs fine under Wayland here.

gparted is essentially a visual interface round parted. Use parted.

On an Intel-compatible architecture, use the live CD version of gparted
(or maybe clonezilla??)

Andy