Re: Releasing linux/6.1.52-1 bookworm-security update without armel build, Image size problems

For what it's worth, if it helps I can pitch in and test.

I have a QNAP HS-210 and a TS-212P that I've retired since the first time I read that Debian would drop armel arch. I know there have been workarounds the limitations, and I keep having plans to implement at least one. But! Good intentions and all! :-)

Philippe

------
The trouble with common sense is that it is so uncommon.
(Anonymous)