Re: Enabling -fstack-clash-protection for trixie

Hi,

On 2023-08-10 02:43, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> What I would need is a script that customizes a chroot.

This is what I'm passing to sbuild --chroot-setup-commands for my
builds:

sbuild --chroot-setup-commands='printf "APPEND CFLAGS -fstack-clash-protection\nAPPEND CXXFLAGS -fstack-clash-protection\n" > /etc/dpkg/buildflags.conf'

Would a script with just that printf command work for collab-qa-tools?

> Then I will do two archive rebuilds (one with customization, one
> without)

Great! Thank you very much.