[SOLVED} Re: Activate a Real Time Clock chip on I2C in Raspberry Pi 4B with Debian (not Raspbian)

Turns out that the PiHut has a tutorial webpage for just this problem!

    https://thepihut.com/blogs/raspberry-pi-tutorials/17209332-adding-a-real-time-clock-to-your-raspberry-pi

Thanks for all the help!
Rick