Re: Pi2 does not boot with debian-10.3.0-armhf-netinst.iso on SDCard

Yves Caniou dijo [Fri, May 01, 2020 at 07:32:58PM +0200]:
> Hi
>
> The image 20200430 is booting and goes to the prompt.
> Yet a minicom doesn't show anything.
> Network is not up at login, root has to make "dhclient -v eth0" to get
> registered.

I understand it _does_ start the network, will check... At least, I
added a configuration much like eth0 to my RPi3's wlan0, and it does
get an IP. Wait - It does refer some nonexistent files I deprecated as
they are not needed. I will... look into it.

> Would it be possible to have things like console-setup directly
> installed? -- all people don't have a qwerty keyboard.
> And things like bash-completion would be nice.

I prefer to keep it as minimal as possible. Installing those packages
is trivial, and... well, every user will want "just" a package or two
more. So I'll stick to keeping it as minimal as possible.