Re: Giving away my SheevaPlug

On Sun, Aug 27, 2017 at 10:17 PM, Roger Shimizu wrote:

> Thanks for your kindness!
> Maybe you can contact the HW donation team:
>  - https://www.debian.org/donations#equipment_donations
>  - https://www.debian.org/intro/organization#donations-hardware

I thought that since IIRC you are interested in the armel port, the
SheevaPlug would be interesting to you in particular, other armel
porters might be interested too I guess.

In general, this mailing list is a better target for donations of such
old hardware, since it doesn't make good buildd hardware and the ARM
porters are here. So it is better to not send donors of ARM hardware
to the HW donation team, unless it is a large vendor of ARM hardware
wanting to donate fast new hardware.

Some other places that people on this list could redirect ARM hardware donors:

https://wiki.debian.org/LAVA
https://wiki.debian.org/Hardware/Wanted#LAVA
https://wiki.debian.org/Hardware/Wanted#Donations
https://wiki.debian.org/Hardware/Wanted#other