Re: sshfs failure

On Friday 11 August 2017 21:54:53 Alan Corey wrote:

> Is the basic connection working?  Can you ping, ftp, access a web
> server, etc?  Is it just an ssh problem?

Yes, networking is working like it should for all that. ssh -Y logins
work normally. sshfs mounts also work to 3 other wheezy machines, but
when I try to mount the pi:
gene@coyote:/etc$ sshfs -o pi@picnc:/ /sshnet/picnc
missing host

I am the only user, and user #1000 on all machines.  And it has been
working for at least 11 months, until the last month or so.

> On 8/11/17, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:
> > On Friday 11 August 2017 14:35:40 Alan Corey wrote:
> >> I think connection reset usually means something happened to the
> >> connection like an elephant got in the way of your wifi.  Nothing
> >> specific to ssh, I get it in Firefox a few times a day from
> >> marginal signal levels.
> >
> > Hard wired network, radios are all disabled.

> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
> > --
> > -Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Cheers, Gene Heskett