Re: how to build a kernel package of flavor 'armmp'

a little here (on putting Debian on the device in the first place;
which was relatively easy; only I can't remember now if the installer
came up on the HDMI or on the serial; certainly tried one installer
which was silent on serial and only on the third attempt did I realise
to look at HDMI... :),  But I was SO pleased when it just worked, as
most MK802 image links are now dead...:

http://linux-sunxi.org/Rikomagic_mk802 (go down to images)

And the kernel build stuff here:

http://linux-sunxi.org/Mainline_Kernel_Howto (go down to Kernel
compilation, and then to Debian).

I would love to reproduce again from scratch to ensure everything was
right, and document the setup of the cross machine too from scratch,
but no more time on this for now :(.

Maybe it will inspire someone to document from the start as it should
be a guaranteed success... maybe I'll put that as a request on the
docs....

BR and thanks again,