Re: cross-compilation, native compilation, or chroot compilation for armhf

Rainer Dorsch wrote:
Hello,

I am wondering you build .deb packages for armhf.
I generally build natively. I've fiddled arround with crossbuilding but never got it to work well enough to do more than fiddle arround with it. I've also fiddled arround with qemu chroots which work ok but have some issues with threading which breaks some builds and don't seem to offer much of a speed advantage over decent arm hardware (though they DO offer memory advantages).