Re: debian on QNAP HS-210

On 07/28/2014 08:15 AM, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
* Philippe Clérié <philippe@gcal.net> [2014-07-28 07:47]:
I have just acquired a QNAP HS-210 and I am looking at installing
Debian on it. I believe the HS-210 is a Kirkwood device and Martin
Michlmayr's instructions for the TS-21x
(http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/qnap/ts-219/install/) might
work.

Would that be correct?

Yes, someone successfully installed Debian on an HS-210.  I just
haven't updated the web site yet.

Installed like a breeze. Not a single problem. Thanks for your work.

PS: I poured you a glass of Ardbeg. Since you were not there, I had one sip for you for each one of mine. :-)

--
Philippe

------
The trouble with common sense it that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>