USB-to-USB "serial" cable?

Hello,

Did any one see (and know where to buy) a cable with 2 USB-A plugs, and
a "double" usb-to-serial converter in the middle?

The situation looks so:
I have a router with USB port. I plug usb-to-serial converter and this
way I have a serial console. My laptop does not have a serial port, so I
plug another usb-to-serial converter to the laptop, and link both
converters with a normal serial cable. It work, but... it's a mess... :-(

I wonder if everything could be in one simple cable with two USB plugs
on the ends (a "something" in the middle, that emulates 2 linked serial
ports).

--
Przemyslaw Kwiatkowski [Micha], micha@micha.waw.pl, 2:480/127@FidoNet
SMS# +48 601 238089, GPG: 2CA0 F353 85FD B0F1 1BD4 73D7 F85D 2717

"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced."
(c) Gregory Benford