Re: AW: New Arndale board announced

> The opensource lima driver is far from even thinking to support the
> Mali-600 series. This is one point that make me realy sad. Linux on
> embedded plattforms could be so great, but the most projects can't be
> done without graphic drivers. So you have usualy two options, use
> android or the wi***** crap. I closely follow the Sailfish OS
> development, hope that the libhybris/wayland stack get better and easier
> to use.

Get your facts straight mate: http://libv.livejournal.com/25551.html

And thanks for your support. It's always great to see yet another person
whine about the sorry state of a reverse engineered driver done by
people in their spare time, and at the same time see hacks like
libhybris (which do seem to get some corporate support) promoted.

Luc Verhaegen.