Kirkwood kernel installation

After installing Debian Wheezy (and generating the u-boot images the
unorthodox way), I came to realize that apt-get install --reinstall
linux-image-3.2.0-4-kirkwood did not generate the u-boot images. The
flash-kernel packages has to be installed by hand, and it even lacks
u-boot-tools as a dependency: it's only recommended, but it should NOT,
since many of the boards that kernel-flash handles NEED mkimage.

I think it would be *very* important that:
1. u-boot-tools is added as a dep of kernel-flash
2. kernel-flash is added as a dep of linux-image-3.2.0-4-kirkwood (and
any newer image)
3. kernel-flash is run after the installation of
linux-image-3.2.0-4-kirkwood (and newer): what's the point of
installing/updating the kernel if in the end, the installed images are
not in the format usable by the bootloader?
4. All of this should be fixed in wheezy and not in newer versions only,
since it seems fairly important

I'm sorry if this email seems a little rude, I do not want to give the
impression of criticizing your work, which I find truly amazing, but it
would be a shame not to push the effort just a little further so that
the experience can be complete!