Re: ARM kernel cross compilation issues for iMX53

I have only just joined the list so I don't know which kernel you are using, but there is another way on later Ubuntu systems....

Presupposing that you have a machine you can actually boot the Ubuntu kernel on.
   zcat /proc/config.gz>  ~/Desktop/kernel.config
should leave the currently running kernel's config in ~/Desktop/kernel.config

Robert was right, in the Ubuntu boot folder was the following config file:

linux.config-1129-g691c08a

However, it's good to know that David points to another mechanism by which the config file can be obtained. As I should have expected in Linux, there is always more than one way to do anything. :-)

Mike