winff fails to build on Armel: unit path of lazarus points to 0.9.30 i.s.o. 0.9.30.2

Hi Abou and debian-arm readers,

I am writing to you because my package Winff, which uses the FreePascal
compiler, fails to build on armel buildserver ancina [1]. As far as I
can deduce from the build log [2], there is a problem with the paths
created for the compiler, which I believe is sensibly out of control for
me. The paths are versioned and although the lazarus package used by the
build server is 0.9.30.2 the paths are to 0.9.30, which is obviously
wrong. I believe this problem is restricted to this build server as
winff built properly on alain on December 4, which used the same version
of lazarus.

From [2]:
Setting up lcl-utils-0.9.30.2 (0.9.30.2-1) ...

TCompiler.Compile
WorkingDir="/build/buildd-winff_1.4.1-1-armel-tndGpw/winff-1.4.1/"
CompilerFilename="/usr/bin/fpc" CompilerParams=" -MObjFPC -Sgi -O1 -g
-XX  -k--as-needed -WG -vewnhi -l
-Fu/usr/lib/lazarus/0.9.30/components/codetools/units/arm-linux
-Fu/usr/lib/lazarus/0.9.30/lcl/units/arm-linux
-Fu/usr/lib/lazarus/0.9.30/lcl/units/arm-linux/gtk2
-Fu/usr/lib/lazarus/0.9.30/packager/units/arm-linux -Fu. -owinff -dLCL
-dLCLgtk2 winff.lpr"

I have requested guest login on the armel porter box two weeks ago but I
have not had an answer yet.

So basically my questions are:
Abou: 1) Where do the the paths get set for the units, as I believe I
don't set them in my package (as on all other architectures there are no
problems at all).
Abou: 2) Do you have any idea how to solve this problem (in Lazarus, or
in Winff)?
All: 3) Do you have any debugging hints as I don't have access to an
armel machine yet, but I did get a response on the mentors list that
said he could not reproduce the problem on a QEMUed armel chroot [3].
Arm: 4) Can somebody help me by trying the build on an other machine? If
not this list, who should I ask to try the build on an other armel buildd?

Paul

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=winff&arch=armel
[2]
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=winff&arch=armel&ver=1.4.1-1&stamp=1326425933