xserver-xorg crashes due to evtouch

Hi,

On my arm board, I've upgraded from lenny to squeeze (debian 6.0.2).
In lenny my touch screen was working fine. Now after upgrading to
squeeze, the xserver crashes with the following output (few of the
last lines from Xorg.0.log):

(II) AIGLX: Screen 0 is not DRI2 capable
(II) AIGLX: Screen 0 is not DRI capable
(II) AIGLX: Loaded and initialized /usr/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so
(II) GLX: Initialized DRISWRAST GL provider for screen 0

Backtrace:
Segmentation fault at address 0xef23fdc4

Fatal server error:
Caught signal 11 (Segmentation fault). Server aborting

Please consult the The X.Org Foundation support
	 at http://wiki.x.org
 for help.
Please also check the log file at "/var/log/Xorg.0.log" for additional
information.

This happens when I enable the InputDevice "TouchScreen" in the server
layout. The touchscreen uses evtouch drivers. When I disable the touch
screen the X comes up fine but touch screen is not working any more.

Can anyone point out what may be going wrong? Any work arounds?

I'm not suspecting any configuration issues in xorg.conf as it worked
fine with lenny. So what has changed that is causing the evtouch to
fail? Is it broken in squeeze?

-PJ