Re: My progress on armhf: xf86-video-msm for armhf attempt. Please test.

On Fri, Sep 02, 2011 at 03:10:50AM +0100, Paul Brook wrote:
> Your understanding is incorrect.  Thumb interworking is always enabled when
> generating armv5 or later code, plus it is enabled by default for all EABI
> based targets.  Both of which are true for armhf.

Well in that case, there was no reason for the armel package to specify
it in the makefile.

> I don't see how gcc specs are relevant.  They just control commandline option
> mangling.  Absence of an explicit -mthumb-interwork option doesn't mean what
> you seem to think it does.

So what DOES this mean:

gcc -dumpspecs

*version:
4.6.1

*multilib:
.::arm-linux-gnueabihf ;

*multilib_defaults:
marm mlittle-endian mhard-float mno-thumb-interwork

Len Sorensen